Handicraftsglobal.com desires to assure that its members are able to bind and further that the minors do not purchase inappropriate content. Therefore membership of the website is not attainable to persons under the age of 18 years. You identify yourself as 18 years old or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of Handicraftsglobal.com. Without any discrimination to anyone under this User Agreement, Handicraftsglobal.com reserves the right to withdraw access to the website or the membership of any person who is believed to be under the age of 18 years. The Website is not available to persons whose membership has been ceased or inactivated or suspended by Handicraftsglobal.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to hamper that entity to these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business entity will abide by all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Handicraftsglobal.com more than once
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall handicraftsglobal.com , its officers, directors, employees be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from any aspect of your use of our website including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the website or from inability to use the website or alteration, modification, suspension or termination of the website. Also handicraftsglobal.com has no liability for any links on the website as well as any information, opinion or advice advertised on the website. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. You specifically acknowledge and agree that handicraftsglobal.com shall not be liable for user submissions or offensive or illegal conduct of any user or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. This Website is controlled and offered by handicraftsglobal.com from its facilities in U.S.A. handicraftsglobal.com makes no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
NOTE: CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify handicraftsglobal.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will handicraftsglobal.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse handicraftsglobal.com for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
· You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by handicraftsglobal.com’s registration form .
· You will not include: (I) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “handicraftsglobal.com " in your registration user ID.
· You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if handicraftsglobal.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of handicraftsglobal.com under this User Agreement or at law, handicraftsglobal.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
Handicraftsglobal.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to handicraftsglobal.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, handicraftsglobal.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. handicraftsglobal.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that handicraftsglobal.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that handicraftsglobal.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
Platform for Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. handicraftsglobal.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold handicraftsglobal.com responsible for other users' content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
· handicraftsglobal.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with handicraftsglobal.com nor shall handicraftsglobal.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
· handicraftsglobal.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
· handicraftsglobal.com is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
· handicraftsglobal.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
· handicraftsglobal.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, handicraftsglobal.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is handicraftsglobal.com a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users.
· handicraftsglobal.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
· The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. handicraftsglobal.com cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that handicraftsglobal.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
· Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and Souq.com holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
· handicraftsglobal.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
· handicraftsglobal.com excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
· You release and indemnify handicraftsglobal.com and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either handicraftsglobal.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of handicraftsglobal.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"handicraftsglobal.com " and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of handicraftsglobal.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. handicraftsglobal.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not handicraftsglobal.com nor in any manner that disparages or discredits handicraftsglobal.com. All other trademarks not owned by handicraftsglobal.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by handicraftsglobal.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
We rely on a network of independent affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, third-party product providers, third-party Content providers, vendors, suppliers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors and the like (collectively, “Associates”) who supply some of the goods advertised on the Site and, in some cases, drop ship them directly to our customers. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our Associates. If you believe that your rights under intellectual property laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending Content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Site. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to handicraftsglobal.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify handicraftsglobal.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of handicraftsglobal.com under this User Agreement or at law, handicraftsglobal.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also handicraftsglobal.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
· post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
· post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
· post items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site;
· post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
· post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
· post counterfeit or stolen items;
· post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
· post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
· post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
(To Be Continue On Part 2 )